Chemical Peel Treatment- $75-$225 (depending on type of peel)
SKIN PEEL BENEFITS
- Exfoliates outer dead skin cells to reveal a healthy new layer
- Helps minimize fine lines, creases, dark spots, blemishes and scars
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production for firmer skins
- Helps fight sun damage, discoloration and age spots
Before Peel CONCERNS After Peel RESULTS
Fine Lines Clearer Skin
Sun Damage Lifted appearance
Large, Clogged Pores Balanced Tone
Acne Marks & Scars Firmer Skin
Uneven Skin Tone
- Fine Lines
- Sun Damage
- Large, Clogged Pores
- Acne Marks & Scars
- Age Spots
- Uneven Skin Tone
- THE GLYCOLIC PEEL
- Overall Rejuvenation
- Decreases visibility of fine lines
- Promotes cellular turnover
- May reduce occurrences of hormonal acne
- Glycolic Acid, also known as Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), is a chemical exfoliant originally sourced from sugarcane and used for beautification by ancient civilizations. Modern Glycolic peels are chemically engineered to make them more effective, standardized, and accessible to the masses.
Glycolic acid peels combat common skin issues such as adult acne (non-oily skin), clogged pores and blackheads, slowing skin metabolism, and dull or uneven complexions. They can be applied in low level strengths as often as every 7-10 days or higher strengths every 2-4 weeks, making this peel very adaptable to one’s lifestyle with very little downtime.
- THE TRICHLOROACETIC (TCA) PEEL
- Targets deep wrinkles & scars
- Improves and lifts sagging skin
- Helps even out texture issues
- Addresses uneven skin tone and discoloration
- Trichloroacetic Acid, often referred to as TCA, is an effective chemical agent used to exfoliate and renew the skin on a superficial to deep level. TCA is commonly applied to the face, neck, décolleté, hands and legs. In addition, TCA is also an excellent “spot treatment” and can be used to exclusively peel isolated areas of the skin.
The benefits of superficial TCA peels are many, but among the most notable is the ability to adjust the depth to fit the skin problem. As more coats are applied, the peel will get deeper, as the solution goes looking for protein to neutralize itself. The long-lasting results make it an ideal peel for those who prefer less peeling sessions at the cost of moderate downtime.
- AHA Vitamin C Peels
- Brightens and tightens skin
- Targets hyperpigmentation
- Decreases wrinkle depth
- Pore reduction
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) are mild, naturally occurring acids that help soften and remove the stiff, damaged cells on the skin’s surface. Vitamin C, a proven antioxidant found in the skin helps prevent sun spots and lighten the appearance of hyperpigmentation by helping to fight and prevent age and sun related damage. The combination of lactic and glycolic acids with vitamin c seamlessly work together to reveal smoother, healthier and younger looking radiant skin.
- SALICYLIC PEELS
- Helps control sebum production
- Targets fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves congested skin
- Minimizes appearance of acne scarring
- Salicylic Acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) with capacity for deep pore penetration that makes it an excellent choice for those prone to mild and moderate acne vulgaris. Dead skin and debris can plug the delicate pore resulting in blackheads, whiteheads and acne eruptions. Salicylic Acid’s winning combination of antiseptic and exfoliating properties promotes a clear, healthy complexion! A Salicylic Acid Peel will begin to purge clogged pores even after the first peel. As a result, acne breakouts may temporarily heighten. Nevertheless, the pore purification process should ultimately improve acne conditions and provide a clear path to beautiful skin! Salicylic Acid peels also provide marked improvements in skin tone, texture and clarity.
- JESSNER PEEL BENEFITS
- Help loosen and reduce acne
- Softens crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Reduces appearance of acne scarring
- Helps to lighten areas of skin discoloration
- The Jessner Peel is generally considered a medium level peel containing 14% of each acid (Salicylic, Lactic, and Resorcinol.) The depth of this peel is determined by the number of layers applied during application and the tolerance level of the skin it is applied to. It is recommended that new users begin with 1-3 layers for a light/medium peel. Generally 4-6 layers will result in a medium/deep peel and 7-8 layers can result in a deep peel. The distinct blend of acids work in synergy to combat hyperpigmentation, sun damage and rough texture to reveal vibrant glowing skin.
- ALPHA BETA PEEL
- Serious breakouts and acne-prone skin
- Skin that is very rough, dry, or dull
- Aging skin and wrinkles